Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
This mod allows you to visualize pathfinding components on any map.
It will show navigation nodes and their connections.
You can also control an agent that will try to pathfind to a desired location.
The blue line indicates the predicted path, the orange line indicates the path taken.
It is useful when you are looking for a pathfinding issue while making a custom map.
If you have trouble with the mod, or if you just want to chat, you can join the TABS Mod Center.
How To Use | Keybinds
N [Play Mode] :
- Toggles visibility
Right Click [Play Mode + Free Look] :
- If no agent
- Creates agent
- If agent exists
- Navigate agent to point
Left Click [Play Mode + Free Look] :
- If looking at agent
- Destroys agent
- If looking at ground
- Teleports agent to point
- Fixed a bug where you could control the agent while in play mode.
- Added more sound effects.
- Added an orange line indicating the path the agent took.
- Requesting an invalid path now stops the agent.
- Added a new blue line indicating the predicted path the agent will take.
- Added a teleport sound.
- Added a new agent to help you find holes in the navmesh. Check keybindings in section above.
- Changed the keybind from P to N.
- NavCheck Release.
Example of a missing connection resulting in broken pathfinding :
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|